Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scandal In The Shampoo Industry!

I was reading this article about shampoo. The writer said that we were all wasting our money, buying all of the nutrient rich shampoos. I was immediately lured in, because I use Garneir Nutriesse, and that brand always talks about how it is rich in nutrients.

The writer says that the nutrients end up down the drain, just like our hard earned dollars. As I was reading, I asked myself "How does this happen?" As if she was in my head, the writer answers by saying the the shampoo molecules are too large to penetrate the tiny follicles where our hair grows.

While reading this article, I was just blown away because all these years I thought that getting nutrient rich shampoo would make my hair glorious, but actually I was just wasting my mother's money.

Then I continued reading, waiting for her to sell me some miracle shampoo that actually works, and what did she do? She starts advertise a miracle shampoo. I chuckle quietly to myself, because I saw that advertisement coming.

What I learned from this article is that I should ditch my shampoo and use the one the author advertised beautifully. The crazy thing is, I secretly want to try the miracle shampoo, but it is still relatively new and it is hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment