Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reading Reflection

This nine weeks was very busy. Band, clubs, and other classes took up so much time, that reading feel on the back burner, but in the end I completed the six book requirement. I was very pleased with that.

The only thing I wish I could have done better was the Journaling and filling out the reading log. Journaling especially, because it was so hard to get into the habit of inking my thinking. This next quarter will be better, because I'm in the habit and I understand how to do it.

I also realized that I read to much "candy" books so, this year I have challenged my self to read more "vegetable" books. Reading more difficult books will make me a stronger reader, which will benefit me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're challenging yourself to tackle journaling in earnest and to expand your reading diet. What more challenging books did you have in mind to read?

    ReplyDelete