Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books I plan on Reading

The first book I want to read this quarter is The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki. I want to read this book because my dad recommended it to me, and it talks about how to get started in doing whatever I might want to begin, and I have some things I want to start.

I also want to finish the Hunger Games series. I read the first book in ninth grade, but two years and many books later, I haven't gotten to reading the next books. The first one was so good, I actually might reread it and then read the other ones.

I also want to read pride and prejudice. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies ever, and I always like to read the books of movies. I like to see the differences and give my mental critiques.

1 comment:

  1. Kawasaki is one of my favorites. I haven't read this title, so I'll be interested in hearing your reaction. The other two are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete