Friday, April 30, 2010

Cross Examination

When I hear the words cross examination, I immediately think of one of those court room dramas. When I asked the question, "For what might you be cross examined?" I immediately said nothing, because I have never committed a crime, and have never been in court. Then I realized that i am cross examined all the time.

I realized that I am always questioned, especially by my parents. They always ask me who I'm with, where I'm going, what type of environment am I in, will there be adults there, what time will i be back, how much is it going to cost, why is it so late. I usually answer truthfully( haha keyword usually).

Okay back to the question. I'm basically only cross examined when it comes to the people I associate with. I guess its a good thing to be questioned on because I do not want to be with people I shouldn't be with. Then all of a sudden they rob a gas station and I'm sitting in the car. The police come and I'm in jail because of guilt by association. Then I'd really be cross examined.

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are just like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's just about what I wrote about too.

    ReplyDelete