Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AAHHH EVERYTHING IS GREEN!!!

St. Patricks day is the worst holiday ever. I don't enjoy it. I am pressing charges on the three people that pinched me today. Why would anyone impose bodily harm on someone, just because that someone isn't wearing green.



Even though i hate that day, St. Patricks day is huge at my house, since the day doubles as my father's birthday.



I remember when I was in Kindergarten and the class returned from recess, we found the room a mess. The teacher said a leprechaun must have done it. My classmates thought it was fun, but I did not see how this was funny or cute, what I saw was pure ridiculousness.

I guess what i'm trying to say here is, if someone in Washington decided to do away with the holiday I'd be cool with it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's senseless. People in Ireland don't even celebrate it to such an extent. They think that we're crazy for doing it.

    ReplyDelete