Saturday, March 13, 2010

DETERMINATON- Writer's Notebook

Committing is probably one of the hardest things to do in life. Committing is especially hard, when whatever you're committing to gets difficult to handle.



Athletes are very committed people. They work out constantly, eat right, give up free time, all for winning that gold medal, become a professional athlete, or winning the championship game against a rival school.


One thing I would commit too is my singing career. If I don't become a singer that won't be the end of the world for me, but if I did pursue it I would be 100 percent committed. I would practice everyday, lay down a demo tape,write to record labels, perform wherever I could, and if all else fails, tryout for American Idol.


When people stay committed, there will be be rewards. They could get famous, rich, powerful. They could always get the greatest reward of all and that is self-gratification.

2 comments:

  1. You could go far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably could. But if you do go for American Idol, could you please screw up on purpose? Those people can be hilarious. lol Kidding. I'd hate to screw up your future just for the sake of a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete