Thursday, December 17, 2009

How To Be Wendy Miya

Our English Class had to read a book , The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens. The book is like a guide to become a more effective teen. I decided that I would give a few tips on how to be me, Wendy.


1) The first step is you must become a swaggasorus rex. That means you have to be confident. You have to be sophisticated. You have to be cool under pressure. This should be displayed in the way you walk, talk, and dress. Thus earning you respect. Also when you wake up in the morning make sure you turn your swag on.


2)The second step is to always have a song stuck in you head. This will make your day brighter, and easier to get through. This will also help you with your swagger, because then you can walk to the beat of the song.


3)The third step is to never let people get you down. Yes, there are times that I get my feelings hurt, but I have to keep moving and not let it affect my self-esteem. So as your guide through this extremely short journey, I say "STAY POSITIVE."


4) Do not care what people think of you. If you feel like singing Hairspray songs in the hallway, go for it. Don't not do something, because you're scared of what your peers are going to say. It's important to be aware of how people perceive you though. There's a difference between walking to the beat of your own drum, and being over the top with your actions. Maybe pretending to be High School Musical was a bad example.


5)Make sure you can laugh at yourself. I have had some very embarrassing moments in my life. I have learned that the best way to get through them, is to laugh at yourself, or you will cry your eyes out. That will deduct major swag points.


If you apply these steps to your life you will be closer to being like me, but nothing is as good as the original.


On a serious note, if you really do apply some of these steps, you might have a little more self- confidence. Even if at first you fake the confidence, sooner of later the confidence will be real. Then you will enjoy life, like me, Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment